From Carl R. Woese Institute for Genomic Biology - University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
View Outlook Calendar Using Webmail
- Go to http://webmail.illinois.edu
- Enter your University of Illinois credentials and click Logon (Password may be different than your IGB password)
- Click on the calendar tab on the lower left corner of the page
- Here you will see a list of calendars available to you.
- Click a calendar from the list you would like to view.
- In order to add a calendar to your outlook you will first need to ask for permission from the person who manages it.
- Have them email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting you to have permission to Edit or View the calendar.
- Once IGB IT informed you that you have permission you may add the calendar following the instructions bellow.
- Right click on the calendar's group drop down title (Example: My Calendars, Room,People's Calendars and Groups are group drop down titles in this picture)
- Select Add Calendar...
- In the Calendar from your organization input box enter the name of the calendar (Example: IGB-CAL-612)
- Hit OK to add the calendar to your list of calendars.